Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cheery Lynn Thank You


Hi!  Today I decided to challenge myself by creating a card using mostly scraps.  I found the pink and gray papers in my scrap bin along with these flowers and once my colors were set, the card came together.


I trimmed the pink papers and backed them with a black mat before adhering it to a 5.5" card.  The gray circle was a scrap from a Halloween card I made and was already cut using a Cheery Lynn Classic Circle die.  I popped it up with double sided foam tape.  The pin flowers were created using probably my favorite flower dies, the small and large Gardenia's.  The larger one has a fine shimmer from a glitter spray.  The edge of the yellow Tea Rose was dipped in a dark pink ink pad.  
  
To complete and complement the flowers I added white branches and black flourishes. 

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: