Thursday, April 6, 2017

Cheery Lynn Dream




Hello, today I'm sharing a window card.  I was planning a shaker card but with everything going on inside the window I decided to keep it simpler.  It does have a raised plastic window though.
 I cut a circle in the piece of designer paper and sandwiched the plastic between that circle and a piece of thin chipboard in which I cut a smaller circle.  I also cut the Dream word out of the same chipboard before painting it with some new sparks paint.  The mushrooms were backed with white paper and I cut the read tops and mounted them on mushrooms cut out of white.  I added all my elements and adhered the layers together with a strong double sided tape.


Cheery Lynn Dies

I hope you like the result.  Thanks for dropping by the blog today.  
Hugs, Jenny

2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I just love, love, love this! I am a big mushroom fan! I don't have these exact dies, but I have similar. I hope you don't mind if I scrap lift! This is just wonderful!

Alicia

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I am so glad you popped over to say hi! I meant to pin your card and didn't...I have been looking for it ever since! There was a CASE challenge where you picked the card to CASE and I wanted to use this one so bad! I am extremely pleased, be looking for me to do so.

thanks so much!!!