Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Scrapy Land Happy Halloween Tag


Hi, I'm back with a tag I made for the new Anything Goes Challenge beginning today at Scrapyland.  I hope you'll come and play along!

The tag was made by sponging distress ink on the background after masking with a Cheery Lynn Classic Silver Large Stacker circle die.  I then sponged a little yellow distress ink into the "moon".  I added a Cheery Lynn Happy Halloween Twiggy Wreath around the moon and then glued the new Memory Box Forest Crows over the top.  The branch was also colored with distress ink.  I added the Memory Box Skeleton Hand on the bottom, I just love this spooky skeleton hand!


Last, I added the Happy Halloween sentiment which is also a part of the Cheery Lynn Happy Halloween Twiggy Wreath die.

Scrapyland Dies

I hope you like the result.  Looking at it now, I think adding some purple would have been nice, maybe I'll have to add that on my next one.  Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Absolutely gorgeous !

Anne Temple said...

Your Halloween tag looks fabulous. I love how you've combined all the dies into one spooky creation :-).

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Two words, Jenny: Awe some. I absolutely love this tag! I bet a lot of crafters end up CASE-ing it!!

Lori Kobular said...

I love your Halloween tag! You have created the perfect spooky look! I love the twig wreath around the moon!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic tag! So creepy... but so good!

Donna Ellis said...

how fun, Jenny! Love the spookiness and die cuts!

Lisa said...

This is so eerie and fabulous!! I love the background!! The hand reaching from the grave is spooktacular!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia St Martin said...

Jenny, Great job on the background real spooky. The hand works great and so do the birds, amazing tag!
Hugs, Pat♥

Kim S said...

Love the way you used the multiple dies to make a scene!! Wonderful!