Sunday, July 5, 2015

Classy Cards Rose Red


Hi, I'm sharing a card that I made for Classy Cards 'n Such using the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die. I started by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamps and then cut them with the matching Botanical Wings die.  I sprayed the flowers with water and scrunched them up.  I also used a stylus from the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit to help shape while gluing the flower layers together.

I used spray stain and glimmer mists to color the roses and while they were drying I assembled the rest.  The A2 card has a layer of Kraft Card Stock and then a layer of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea. I cut and colored the frilly Joy! Crafts Circle using distress ink and a mini ink blending tool.  Then stamped the JustRite Floral Vintage Labels 2 sentiment on a Spellbinders circle from my stash.  The circle was popped up higher using Joy Foam Pads to adhere it to the card.

I added the black centers (from a die in my stash) and pearls to the flowers and arranged them around the circle.  After gluing them down I added foliage from the Memory Box Fresh Foliage die.

Thanks for looking!

 Classy Cards 'n Such Supplies
Spellbinders Circle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenny this is beautiful! Stunning!