Saturday, July 25, 2015

Classy Cards Hooray

Hi, I'm here today with a card for Classy Cards 'n Such featuring the Impression Obsession Butterfly die.


I started with a white A2 size card.  I cut the butterfly out and then used the Impression Obsession Open Scroll Butterfly die cut and colored it with Tarnished Brass Distress Stain.  It has a lovely shimmer.  I set the butterfly aside to dry, cut the Hooray out with a die from my stash and glued a piece of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper to the underside of the card.


I glued the center back into position and curled the wings a bit.  Then I glued five LaCreme Baby Pearls to the butterfly body.  I glued in some negative white pieces from the word Hooray and voila, the card was done!  This is a quick and simple card to recreate and changing the colors would give it a whole new look.  

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies

No comments: