Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Classy Cards Enjoy

Hello!  I'm back with an inspiration card for Classy Cards 'n Such's new At the Beach Challenge.  This is shaker card.  I love making them, especially with little scenes inside.


I began by cutting the main ring with two Spellbinders circle dies.  I glued a piece of clear plastic salvaged from toy packaging on the back of the ring.  Then I constructed the little scene.  I cut a circle out of a darker blue paper and glued a ripped a piece of Kraft card stock on top for sand.

The clouds are from my stash but there is a similar Memory Box Puffy Clouds die in stock at the Classy Cards store.  All of the dies used inside the shaker are from Impression Obsession:  Sea Birds, Shore Birds, Grass and even the fence.  After the scene was glued in place I adhered Joy foam pads all around the circle and added some bugle beads from my stash before taking the backing off the foam adhesive and closing up the little shaker scene.

I used a grayish-tan card stock for the A2 card base, added a light blue card stock on top and then glued the shaker to the card.  A little bird from the Impression Obsession Shore birds and another cloud were glued to the outide of the shaker.  Last I added the Enjoy die cut.  It's from Cheery Lynn.  Unfortuntately it's no longer in stock but all Cheery Lynn dies are 50% off at Classy Cards with coupon CLD50.

Classy Cards 'n Such Supplies
Kraft Card Stock

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: