Thursday, December 11, 2014

IO Merry & Bright

Hi, I was playing with some of my new Impression Obsession stamps and this is what came together. I added red glitter to the edges of the berries for some holiday sparkle.  It's difficult to see but the button also has an iridescent shimmer.  IRL this card sparkles.


If I were to make this again I might stamp the berries first and create a mask before stamping the pine bough for a crisper image.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Impression Obsession Pine Trio
Impression Obsession Berry Sprig
Impression Obsession Merry & Bright
Impression Obsession Circle Shaker DIE001-Z
Ribbon & Gold Cord
Button
Red Glitter

Challenge Entered
Impression Obsession Clean & Simple Holiday Cards

1 comment:

Greta said...

Lovely card, Jen! You've inspired me to get out my berry sprig stamp!