Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CBD Soccer Star

Hi, this is my inspiration card for the new Crafting By Designs Polka Dots Challenge.  I colored some of the items with Copics and distressed the net with Distress Ink.  I used a lot of foam tape to add dimension.


I made this for my daughter's teammate.  The team name is the Lilacs and the color is purple.  I'd been playing around with this new die for awhile and left card pieces laying around because nothing seemed to work.  Finally, an hour before I actually needed the card it came together.  I hope you can join us and thank you for stopping by!

Supplies
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two

Challenge Entered
Papertake Weekly Spots & Dots

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Jenny, this turned out really cute! I love the colors you used.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, great job with the dies. Love the colors.

Maria said...

What a fun soccer card! Love the dies and colors...so CUTE!