Saturday, April 5, 2014

House Mouse Fore You


I haven't used this stamp in a while and my Father-in-Law's birthday is coming up.  He's a big golfer (and a Mickey Mouse fan) so this card will be for him. 

The Fore You stamp is a studio G stamp that was "missing" an E so I added one.  The golf die is from quickutz.  The argyle paper was from a kitchen themed pack from Joann's.  The card is A6 size and I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the tan background layer.  The main square layer was cut with a Spellbinders classic square die after I played around with a Spellbinders Creatopia shape I decided wasn't right for the image (hence the rounded cut-outs on the top and bottom of the image). 

The purple background isn't a card layer, it's just what I photographed the white card on.  I love Marianne dies - all the HM entries look amazing but I'm crossing my fingers!  :)  Thanks for looking!

Challenges entered:
House Mouse Challenge Anything Masculine
Hobbybook Two or more diecuts
Open-minded crafting Animals
Creative Fingers Anything Goes #30

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely fabulous love the design thank you for joining in my hosted challenge at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge
hugs Kate xx

America said...

Great Masculine take with this fab Golf Themed House-Mouse design. Love the shading and rich coloring. Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. Good Luck to you. Hope you can join us again tomorrow for a brand new challenge too. :)

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! such a cute image and I LOve your colours and design..LOving the embellishments too. Thank you sooo much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends.
GDT Chrissyxx

scrappymo! said...

This is fabulous.I love this masculine golfing card. I have not seen this house mouse image before...it is fabulous!!!
The "Fore" and hole and tee box is a perfect finishing touch.

Unknown said...

Really cute!!! Love your papers.. Absolutely wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Animal Antics at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

NanaConnie said...

Love this card design and that wonderful image, Jen! I'm so glad you shared it with us by entering our "Animal Antics" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this time. Hope to see you entering our next challenge, also, and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

So cute! Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

Crafting Vicky said...

that is such an adorable image! Totally love the great DP you have used they are just perfect for this card!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.