Thursday, March 13, 2014

La-La Lotus


I was so excited to discover this lotus flower die.  It reminds me of a water lily.  When I was little I had a packet of water lily seeds.  I'm not sure they ever germinated but I remember being fascinated by the large seeds that could be planted in water.  I think the flowers could be turned into different types depending on how they are colored.  Next time maybe I'll pair them with mermaid stamps.   It may be difficult to see but the leaves really do shimmer.  The green scallop was a last minute addition but I think it was needed for visual balance.  Thanks for looking!

Supplies
La-la Land Lotus
Spellbinders labels 
Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Tattered Angels glimmer mist - water lily
Yellow stickles, foam tape layers.  

Challenges Entered
Inky Chicks monochromatic
Melonheadz friends bright colors

No comments: